Be prepared to create a LinkedIn Company page with Sandra Long of Post Road Consulting LLC. Check with us for the next LinkedIn Company page workshop in Westport which we hold periodically. Here's the basics of what you need to know and how to prepare.
Company logos (50 x 50 pixels for square and 100 X 60 for horizontal); Optional banner image (646 pixels x 220 pixels); company description; specialties; and year of incorporation.
REQUIREMENTS from LINKEDIN:Who can create a company page?
You must be an employee of the company with a valid company email address and matching position in the Experience section of your profile. Your profile must be set up with your true first and last name; have a profile which is rated as "Intermediate" or "All Star" and you must have several LinkedIn connections. Your company's email domain needs to be unique to the company.
ADVANTAGES: Having a LinkedIn company page offers the following advantages:
* Great digital presence- LinkedIn is favored by Google search
* You and your employees will be able to have company logo and link on the personal profile pages
* Share company information with an interesting page and status updates
* Link to your website and employees personal profiles
* Analytics and opportunity to sponsor updates or advertise
Looking forward to working with you on your LinkedIn Company Page!
If you would rather have the LinkedIn Company page made for you, we also provide this as a service.
Post Road Consulting LLC
June 24, 2015